Sunday 15 January 2012

Maths audit paper

Well I have had a stressful weekend of moving into my new flat but the good thing is my mum got to cone over from Belfast to help me. So today after leaving my mum back to the airport I decided to download the marts audit paper from My Place.

Now I would have said that maths was one of my strong subject but after having a quick look through the paper my mind has gone blank to most of the questions. Hopefully I will remember why I was good at maths again.. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! Maths is meant to be my strong subject and after looking at the paper i thought, "oh no" :( good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you watch The Big Bang Theory? There was one broadcast recently where Sheldon asks, "What is the best number?" and went on to assert there was only one correct answer. :-)

    So, if you are stuck with Maths, do you want to have a go at picking "the best number"?

    ReplyDelete